Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

Affirmations For Immediate Money Supply (by Catherine Ponder)



These affirmations are from the fantastic seminar of
Mrs.Catherine Ponder - The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity



I get definite about prosperity so that prosperity can get definite about me. 

My words are charged with prospering power. 

I have a large steady dependable permanent financial income now. 

Every day in every way I am growing more and more financially prosperous now. 

I give thanks for a quick and substantial increase in my financial income now.

Large sums of money, big happy financial surprises, and rich appropriate gifts now come to me under grace in perfect ways for my personal use, and I use them wisely. 

Everything and everybody prospers me now and I prosper everything and everybody now. 

I now work financial wonders in my life with prosperity affirmations. 

I praise my world now. I praise my financial affairs now. All the wealth that has not come to me in the past is manifesting richly for me now. 

Words of praise will pay the bill. 

Words of praise prosper me now. 

I dare to prosper now


No comments:

Post a Comment