Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

The Most Ignored Reason You Are Stuck In Life. WARNING. This WILL Change Your Life.

  

  Since I was only a baby boy I struggled with life in every way possible. I guess I had to become the man I am today and be able to help literally anyone who seeks some kind of help. I left home at the age of 13 due to daily abuse by my own mother, I spend a big part of my life in the streets, and my life was in a constant turmoil almost all of the time. I had good times too but for the most time I had to face one of my biggest enemies. It wasn't rejection or lack of love and affection. I could deal with that. What made my life so unbearable was something else.

 Stagnation.

   And it wasn't just a normal part of someones daily life, as all of my life I did more than anything possible in order to achieve my goals and move forward with my life. I was working over 12 hours a day for many years, I always had side projects even before the internet was at its best, so I had to go places to even find a book or to find someone to give me an advise I was looking for, I practiced meditation way before it was a popular trend, I studied in excess subjects such as psychology, alternative medicine, Byzantine iconography, computers, Quantum mechanics, and many other without having a single penny, by borrowing books and travelling to different countries where I met all sorts of interesting people that I was mentored by. I worked in more than 20 different domains, from a salesman, electrician, as a woodworker, in iron industries, in night clubs you name it, I did it. Years after also as an entrepreneur I created a bunch of projects, from dropshipping stores down to youth organizations, I wrote books, created all sorts of online programs, but yet again something was missing, something blocked my luck... 



  I was trying so always working hard to find collect money, to build my own business, I was always a kind lovely person yet I attracted abusive partners, I tried to make friends but for crazy reasons they could just disappear or  as most of them said "you are all over the place Alex" something natural for me as I always enjoyed doing more than anyone else and at the end of the day I was out partying till the morning, slept only few hours and then I repeated that for years and years. So no matter how hard I tried to save some money something was happening and I lost it, from global financial crisis, governments stealing our money, accidents, no matter how hard I tried to keep my friends, something completely illogical was happening and I lost them, even they one I loved the most, one day before my birthday with no explanation she left for some other country.



  I tried everything. I meditated for 2-4 hours a day ( I am not exaggerating by any means) for years, I did affirmations, I was journaling till I finished 17 notepads full of my dreams, I tried to forget about everything, I did all the crazy 5 minutes before you sleep visualization techniques, I tried every trick in the book.

  Yet I was stuck. In places I didn't like, around people that I didn't like, in countries that I never wanted to end up at the first place, and no lover was in tune with my personal preferences. I desperately wanted to move out of there, in a place far away from anything unwanted or not in alignment with me.

  So one day I decided to use my own expertise to dive deeper into my self, as I always did this for others but never for me. I decoded my Natal chart, my Human design chart, I called a member of my VIP team of professionals who was into Astrology too and we aimed to find the ONE reason I missed all my life that blocked the flow of good luck.

  I took notes of when I was stuck for long periods of times and suddenly everything made sense as all the times I was in that stage, there was a repeating pattern. 

  A specific kind of a person.

  Each time in my life everything was on hold, I was around someone who was envious of me, who had no faith about anything good, who were so pessimistic and weak in a way that killing themselves would't be a solution for them, people who were afraid of everything, unmotivated, programmed by Society backdrop meaningless entities. 

  I might sound harsh but... that's the truth many of us choose to sugarcoat due to "ethical or religious" reasons.

⚠️ONLY AVAILABLE TILL JUNE 6 2020 / ⚠️LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE / 
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENTER


  These people were in my life due to 2 main reasons. My religious influence had taught me that we HAVE to stay close to those people as a sign of us being humble and accepting them and their bullshit, as many Saints of my previous religion were staying in unhealthy marriages in order to be awarded by some kind of a Higher entity once they die for their patience and perseverance.

  The second reason was my consistent focus on them and my huge dislike towards their personal attributes and behavior, and this attention amplified their presence and their influence on me.

  I found out that these people ARE NOT there for us to hang out with them or to judge them, but to avoid them at any cost as we CANT change others, everyone is responsible for their attitude and their character. They are only there due to our dislikes (hating on things also attract them) and due to our current circumstances who resonate somehow with their frequency. And the most important point of attraction is our old inner wounds and traumas that are left unresolved.

  Each time I removed my attention from them, I was able to move in a different house, to go to a different country, I suddenly had huge amounts of money pouring in my life, my work was at its peak and new awesome friends would appear. But each time I start judging again or I wasn't following my personal program (diet, meditation, exercise, reading, volunteering) I kept attracting them back in my life.


   So once again I used my expertise, this time in Occultism and Magic along with Astrology and my personal protocol of Quantum Meta Position, in order to find a way to quickly cut my ties with them which are formed via the Heart and Solar Plexus chakra and get rid of their energetic influence which hinders each step towards happiness and success in ones life.

  I created a powerful ritual which I also used to cut my chords with my Twin Flame ( you have to read it HERE to understand as TF's are different kind of a bond) which combines fasting, modern magic, and specific dates and hours for proper Planetary alignment. 

  Since then my life is free from those people, but I always make sure to give love first, offer my personal help to a degree that is acceptable and not to try and change them, take my own lesson and move on by blessing them too. 

  So my beloved friends, its time for you to move on with your life and go live your dreams with those who truly love you and admire you, stay away from those who are not there for you as they will only harm you as they do to themselves.

I am Alex "Angel" Ftoulis, a genuine Twin Flame Master 33, and I am here with all of you, to share my experience, to give you clarity, to help you escape from the delusions of Ego.

 READ THIS  : If you wish to participate in my personal rituals, you can do so by clicking on the button bellow. I symbolically charge only with 54.99 to keep my blog going and my work helping people worldwide. Once you finish the payment you must send me the names of two people you want to cut ties with ( and pictures if you like) and your birth dates at my email crystalindi@hotmail.com (You will NOT have to do something extra nor this is any kind of a session with me in person, I will use your names and birth dates to create mini personal cards where I will use them to focus on them, on my personal altar all the days of the rituals, you can find me on Facebook - Alexios Ftoulis - so I can also send you a small video with the ritual.)

The MOST powerful dates for this year are from 13 May 2020 until 25 of June 2020. 




No comments:

Post a Comment