Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

Is There Actually A Way To Cut Cords With Your Twin? WARNING! Happens Only Every Two Years!

twin flame laughing socrates 3

click on the picture to participate in our ritual

  This article and ritual is meant for all those who seek to remove any negativity from their life that comes through other people via Karmic ties of past lives. Read with care...  
 
  If Twin Flames was a normal day to day connection, then everything had to be easier, don't you think? The same applies to cord cutting, a conscious energetic ritual where you are removing the powerful connection you have with someone else due to a Karmic lesson, intense love or prolonged intimidate relationship.

  When 2 people are together for the purpose of higher reason or lesson, they create an energetic bond between their heart and solar plexus chakra, so its easier for them to feel each other even if they are miles away, and this connection becomes stronger when there is deep connection through intense emotions or even codependency. 

  Twin Flames have the strongest of those connections due to their Karmic nature and the intensity of their love and their need to deliver big lessons for the sake of consciousnesses expansion, so how do you cut these cords eventually?

  When I tried years ago to cut cords with my Twin Flame by using all those YouTube videos and all the articles in the net,  I failed miserably, not because they are not effective, but simply because the intensity and the reason of that connection is so deep, that the Universe will not make it so easy for you.

  So as I explain in my articles (HERE and HERE and HERE) I ended up studying Magic - one of the main purpose of the real Twin Flame processes too - and I found a window of opportunity every 2 years, when Venus goes retrograde.

  I decided that I had to prepare my self by diving deeper into my Occult studies and create a powerful ritual that will be able to eventually at least remove the intensity of that bond, as the pain grew bigger and bigger, as my love for her was huge but she kept running away with no reason as we never had a fight or a serious reason for her to do so.

  And after 2 years I finally had prepared a really big ritual, big, as I had to make sure that it was going to bring results so after fasting for 2 days and on a Friday night, the official day of Venus and Goddess of Love, I performed my ritual ,  outside the house facing towards the moon and by first invoking the powerful prayer of Venus and I followed with a lesser banishing ritual modified with the addition of the Magic Of Elementals, and I continued amplifying the energy with the Middle Pillar Ritual before I made sure I was completely tuned in to perform the spells.


  The spells I used for cutting the cords was not only directed upon my Twin Flame but also on the third person who is always involved in such connections and they work as parasites, in that case was a "mutual friend" who was there out of jealousy and need for attention but we soon discovered that was placed there to act as an energy vampire and shadow parasite in order to feed of our powerful energies and distort the beauty of my connection with my Twin Flame.

  As soon I finished the ritual I felt really at peace but also a deep grief as I never wanted to break the connection with  my Twin, but I couldn't stand those exhausting energies anymore as they were depleting me, and they were of no use for me anymore. Also I  received a call from that third party informing me that he suddenly started shaking and he had a really strange voice while he was trying to explain to me what happened, but I realized that the power of the Magic ritual was so strong that once I cut the cord, he also lost his main source of "food" and he went into a panic mode.

  He also revealed to me a lot of his hidden intentions once I brought into the Light his real identity and everyone was shocked, and many of my friends came to me telling me that they somehow deeply knew that his presence was really evil and brought of bad luck not only in my life but theirs too.

twin flames relationship


  My Twin Flame was already running in another country when I performed the ritual, but after a couple of days I received a message from her with only emoticons, trying to show to me that she missed me and soon she was about to return back home in our island. She was already away for 4 months and when she finally came back, she asked to meet, and I found out that she had a lot of strange experiences as a part of her own journey to consciousness expansion while she was away.

  That was also the final time we had a long talk together as we both made a choice to focus on our missions and learn from  our lessons, and due to reasons of self respect and dignity, we ended up the personal relationship in a loving way.

  The bond never broke though. The intensity of the energies and the telepathy stopped which it was really important to me, but the bond didn't break. You see, a true Twin Flame is not just someone else. For me she is someone I know for many lifetimes, someone I truly love and respect even If I choose to stay away due to human conditions and reasons, and the only one who is truly aware of who I really am.

  Twin Flames are not relationships. They are magical fairytales trying to fit in a cold human world.


  I am Alex "Angel" Ftoulis, a lifepath 8 warrior, a genuine Twin Flame Master 33, and I am here with all of you, to share my experience, to give you clarity, to help you escape from the delusions of Ego.

  PS: Every two years I perform rituals for Twin Flames for all over the world, to help them move one with their life and experience ease and comfort within their beautiful souls. If you are interested you can click the button bellow and also send me your names ( and pictures if you like) and your birth dates at my email crystalindi@hotmail.com and in less than 2 days I will send to you some video clips of the ritual. You can attend to this ritual also anytime, but during Venus retrograde is more powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment