Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

11 Major Lessons From my Personal Twin Flame Experience (part 1)


twin flame laughing socrates 31

What I Learned From my Personal Twin Flame Experience (part 1)


  I would like to begin by pointing on the importance of labeling relationships with names or ideas that we might don't conceive or comprehend. In my own case, I didn't know what Twin Flames, False Twin Flames, Karmic Flames or whatever kind of "flame" was out there. I had a great knowledge on spiritualism but I never gave emphasis on those kinds of relationships. What I experienced, words or terms can't describe it for sure and by far. You can try, but you will never make it. It's unreal, magic & dark beyond possible imagination.

 This relationship has nothing to do with love the way we had it in our mind & at the end of the day is nothing but a raw machine of psychosomatic transformation, it begins magically to draw you in & it turns emotionless, remorseless, without any reason or excuse other than that of a greater lesson.

 And when I see articles like "How to attract your Twin Flame" I am like... omg seriously? Did actually somebody write a guide to go into THAT much hassle? Cause ladies & gents, these relationships ain't for the faint of heart cause it's not sunshine & rainbows & it will never be.

 About my personal experience regarding the dynamics, (bubble phase - runner & chaser - push & pull etc) I will go in detail in a different article as here I am about to focus on the raw lessons I had from my personal Twin Flame encounter, though her presence but also through her channeling. We shall always thank, love & respect our Twin no matter what they did to us, no matter who they are with and whatever current state of development they are.

The Most Important Lessons My Twin Taught Me:




1) Love unconditionally.
  

Everyone and anything, with the same intensity as I loved her. That was her request. It was impossible for me. How much I loved her couldn't be measured by anything. And not only that but you have to do that to yourself, right? And you say, OK, nice! It might sound easy and logical but we don't actually love ourselves when we compromise with relationships or situations which promote negative emotions and experiences. And that means you have to let her go too... As a part of that lesson... Also our addictions but even our procrastination and excuses is a sign that we don't love us the way we suppose to. Your Twin will not take anything else and will push each and every button for you to see where you don't efficiently love your precious self. Go out and have some fun, enjoy life to the fullest.




2) No more self-pity.

The stories we keep telling about how fuc*ed up our lives are or was for whatever reason and the wounds that we keep "re-applying" to ourselves must end now. So the Twin will do anything to make you feel the victim so you will stop projecting that picture by your own. Victimization comes from guilt traps which belong to the past and forgiving ourselves, others and moving forward is more than essential.



3) Raise safe boundaries.

 Your "walls" are in a way a good measure of protecting yourself ONLY when are there due to matters of constructive choice and NOT by fear of getting hurt or rejected! In my case, she came and told me : "I came to heal you, I will break these walls and go inside. And you will do the same to me..." And we both tried so hard...  Little we knew what was about to follow... But that process helped me see the barriers of love we have within based on old wounds, perceptions, belief systems and so on and so on. This helped me see even further that you should never allow anyone to mess with you, bully you or use you by any mean. This is your life and you need to value it before looking to relate with other people (projections). Raising safe boundaries and insisting only on what you want, NOT what life brings through our inability to stabilize our thoughts and vibrations, is a healthy way to keep a state pace ahead, TILL we manage to...




4) ...control completely our emotions.

The manifestation is so highly increased that everything manifests. Every little thing. You see you are in love a great power, which manifests nice beautiful things we love. WE love as everyone though or as in person, what satisfies only us? Also another part of the ego will play a big role on trying to explain and justify your Twins actions and reactions. So the "assumption game" begins. And if the assumption is negative and the energy turns from love to worry and fear, then all the rest of the known scenario begins to unfold. So...



5) Never but never make assumptions.

And I mean never and I also mean about anything. Whatever seems gold now can turn to ashes next minute, the most "Evil" might be the most precious "Angelic" and the cruelest situations can hide the biggest treasures. Her actions didn't (and still doesn't) make any sense at all. I used to judge her while she was running out of fear of the intensity of love. It took me a while to realize how she felt and to excuse her every action. So don't start judging. ONLY LOVE.



6)Your need to escape is simply avoiding yourself.

That's also a classic case of the runner & chaser stage which I experienced the biggest part of it, one day before my birthday, where after she was lost for no reason for 1 and a half month, came to tell me she was leaving for abroad for a 3 weeks which turned to be 5 months, with no contact, no explanation, nothing. And she did what she was afraid I was about to do at the beginning of our relationship where my own escapism created the initial reaction of the runner stage. Dealing with your issues and change what you can and accept what you can't change is how you make a healthy stable progress in life. And Twins are here to lead the new paradigm in Love so they have to become ready for their missions, through all these processes.



7)YOU are your best friend.

  No-one will ever be able to fulfill your happiness if you are not complete within first. Twin Flames come into each other lives, they create this huge unbreakable bond with all that immense happiness at the beginning and then they leave, and you don't know how to be happy again. And so you go in silence, with meditation, with inwardness, with anything that will distract your attention in order to deal with all these emotions and pain that comes up when you are left literally half broken behind wondering why for one more time. Taking time alone is what we both of us did, in order to deal with our issues and learn how to be happy (or at least try) without the need of anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment