Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

10 Habits That Will Clear Your Mind And Cultivate Happiness



People say, “Happiness starts from within.”
Nothing could be more true.
You can’t expect anyone or anything to give you the fulfillment you crave. You have to find that for yourself.
But what if tackling your whole emotional well-being feels like too daunting of a task?
What if you just want to feel a little bit more motivated, more energized and all-around happier, right now?
Good news: There are ways you can start improving your happiness by simply making a few adjustments to your environment and the way you interact with it.

Think of the following as your happiness starter pack:

1. Keep a clean living space.

The cleanliness of your living space can have a huge impact on the cleanliness of your mind. When your space is clear, your mind will be clear.
As someone who has spent 18 years defending her messy room in the interest of “creativity,” I feel like I’m allowed to say this.
Having a clean room and a clean mind has increased my creativity and made me a much happier person.

2. Get rid of old stuff and unnecessary nicknacks.

Seriously, do it. I know it’s hard, but you will feel so much freer once it’s done.
You’ll probably realize the only reminders of the past you really need are the memories.
Only keep the things that are either extremely meaningful or add to the character of your living space.
For instance, I’ve done a lot of crappy art projects in my life. They all went into the trash, except for an artfully sloppy watercolor of a sunset I rather like.
It lifts my mood and reminds me of the good old days, when I thought I could be an artist. It also fits with the color scheme of my room.
You get the picture.

3. Don’t spend on things you don’t really want or need.

If you’re spending money on little things you don’t really need, the excitement of buying something nice for yourself is going to lose its meaning.
You’re just going to feel like a cluttered and financially unstable mess. Be frugal, and practice financial conservatism.
That way, when something is worth it, you won’t feel guilty or pinched for indulging.

4. Be selective about the people in your life.

You know those people with whom you can be authentic? Keep them close.
You don’t have to banish the people who don’t fit this bill from your life, but don’t (read more HERE)