Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

The Only Video On Twin Flames You HAVE to WATCH!

twin flame laughing socrates 5


   For many years I have been fighting the Shadow workers and False Twin Flames who are selling fake hopes and they redirect the attention of the Lightworkers from their true mission into endless circles of abuse and abandonment. I have been writing articles, I did videos, I supported thousands of Twin Flames worldwide and I also got banned from all the major groups, my videos and posts got deleted over and over again, as they don't want you to find out the real truth about what you are going through.

   Love IS something sacred and powerful and is never represented by those who abandon you, fool you or play with you by any means. People are connecting abuse with something spiritual and that you have to be with those who neglect you for a sake of a utopical Union that will never come.

   Delusions are a main theme of the New Age community and the ascension process and as they are Lightworkers trying to bring out the truth about our origins and the long forgoten Ethical and Moral code of life, there are also Shadow workers and backdrop people who are there to keep those who represent Light away from public, away from real Love and respect, but I am here to show you the path OUT of delusions and lies.

   CLICK on the picture below to watch my latest video on Twin Flames and please support my efforts by subscribing, liking, commenting and sharing my videos as it costs nothing to you and it also help other people to find the truth and move away from suffering and head towards true love and back to their original missions.




Text was copied from YouTube subtitles

Greetings and blessings my wonderful friends how you doing today I'm going to touch a really sensitive subject which is that of Twin Flames and a word of advice if you are already in a happy relationship married with your lover having a wonderful life or you are easily triggered by words and concepts this is not the video for you and please close it right now and return back to your activities because this is a video for the people who are suffering who are confused who are already in a path of offering love and light to the people that need it the most this is the ones that we call light workers this is a video for all the people that and are undergoing a process because Twin Flames are a process it's not a relationship a dreamy relationship because a dreamy relationship is what it is and if you are in a wonderful relationship and you are calling yourself a twin flame just to feel a little bit better that will never change the truth of that spiritual process that people go through in order to remove karma from previous lives to learn valuable lessons in order for them to grow stronger to grow wiser in order to go back to the medium and offer to humanity they value the wonderful energy of sincerity of love you know because most of the people who are going through this process they carry narcissistic wounds from their parents so they attract narcissists or they are going through the process in order to see through the reflection of their own vulnerabilities mistakes false beliefs in the eyes of the other in the actions of the other in order for them to realize what is proper for us to do or not do to other people when we are diving into twin flame relationship as I also did in my own experience you seek love you want to be loved you want to give love and you meet someone then if it's everything for you it is so intense that words will always be poor when you are trying to describe this intensity of that love so this is the first trap because people are inclined and are drawn by energies that make them feel good and that's not a bad thing but when we are not balanced when we are not in love with ourselves first we need something external for us to feel better something to love us to approve us to make us feel worthy and this is a problem because all these emotions they have to go they have to come through our own through our own self and when we start seeking them in the exterior world to feel better we give the signal to the universal we don't currently have it and while at first there is a connection it slowly degrades and we go to the runner and chaser dynamic which is actually what is called silent treatment in the worth of the narcissist this is not a different thing this is what it is many people they give a meaning that you are running after yourself you seek approval etc etc and many of these theories yes they are true but the trap here it keeps people waiting for 10 years 11 years 20 years for that somebody to return and they forget that love is not being abused is not being neglected it's not being abandoned and because of the Stockholm Syndrome they are drawn by that person who abused them they want to go back because they felt this intense emotion which by the part of the honeymoon effect they remember the good moments only they forget the red flags and they keep returning back so a twin flame twin flame is yourself a reflection of your duck version of yourself because you have to embrace darkness at one point it might sound strange but you will never appreciate the presence of light without the presence of darkness you will never appreciate money without experiencing how how it feels to be poor or not having the essentials for a good life so your twin flame must be respected but you have to avoid returning back to somebody who abuses you who runs away from you they did that because of a higher reason of your own protections to the reality because you are the only creator and if you start blaming others you forget your responsibility this is the lesson of twin flame and at the beginning it's so difficult for people to understand that because it feels so in love and it's ok I understand you I know how you feel and I write that in the because in laughing circlet is about how I would love to have an earthly experience with my twin flame but this didn't happen but it's okay because I took the spiritual lessons I bless her I do that daily but I know that perhaps we are not meant to be together in that kind of relationship because the representation of that process it's a spiritual expansion to a higher level of consciousness in order for us to be able to control life better to accept love to give love without conditions and this is what the first lesson of the Twin Flames are is it unconditional love I love you I'll let you go I love myself I let myself be happy I will not run after somebody who keeps up who keeps up using them and the other mistake people most of the people they are already in marriages and they find somebody the temptation the twin flame temptation and they go away from them their children their husbands to run after that wonderful person which at the end that wonderful person will also run away and this is an ethical but people because of that vulnerability of I want loving that first time I thought this and is this is a spiritual thing and it's okay no it's not okay to hurt other people to run after other people you have to be moral and ethical in every approach of your life and be strong enough because twin flame scenario is a process for the strongest for them to understand to realize their mistakes and grow even stronger even wiser and go back to their missions in hell other people realize the real moral and ethical Court we for God and also the there are so many articles about Union Union is not a physical Union but a union of our masculine and feminine energies as one which means balance and inner balance twin flame union is achieving an inner balance I know that is it's a wonderful thing to have a relationship yes I would also like to have that and I bless people so they can have a wonderful relationship but this is a lesson this is a process and you have to understand the relationship and a romantic thing is another thing a process a spiritual process is another thing bless your twin flame reach deep within yourself find your vulnerabilities work within yourself not to have them back because many people are out there they say all I'm going to do that spiritual work within me so he can be healed she can be held and she will return back to me no that's ego as selfishness you do that for yourself to heal yourself to be able to help other people and bless them to do what they want to do if they want to do the spiritual what they will do that you will not do that for them I wish it was that easy but it's not you need to go with him you need to balance your energies you need to grow stronger you need to face here darkness you need to go through the dark night of the soul as I explained to my articles my other videos dark night of the soul is a process that is out there for the strongest light workers that are meant to go in a mission and you have to learn how to dive in darkness with no fear because if somebody is in danger and he's hanging out from a cliff and you are afraid of heights how you're supposed to go there and take his hand and and pull him out this is the process we have to learn how to face darkness with no fear we have to learn how to love without expecting or one day I want you to communicate I want you to do that I want you to because I love you because I know love love but let them go if they are supposed to be there they will be there if you're friends they're supposed to be in your life they will be they will respect you but you have to respect without seeking for return it is not an investment in a company that you seek return on investment know it's love love is energy and you are loved Twin Flames are a wonderful wonderful people and in the battle ones the narcissus know it's you one day they might be better than you but but we judge them it is wrong we shall never blame you our Twin Flames or other people or judge them or say oh who they left mean okay they did it bless them express your whatever but bless them let them go realize that twin flame is a process and if you are in a romantic relationship okay but don't start naming it I am with my Twitter Who I am with a soulmate you are with a wonderful person enjoy your relationship twin flame is a hard core process that will rip your heart apart in order for you to put it back together in a much more gentle way towards for yourself loving yourself loving others in a more balanced way this is what is a twin flame scenario and process you came here in this earth and you make a contract and they say okay we are going back at this time I have to hurt you forgive me we have to go through the process I love you we're going to meet at one point where you're going to be ten years younger twenty years younger but we're going to go through that you're going to learn I'm sorry but we have to do that because we have to ascend to a higher vibration so my wonderful friends if you liked my video subscribe to my channel hit the thumbs up button the little bill and I will see you in an upcoming video stay tuned.

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO



Thanks for Commenting, Sharing & Subscribing!

#Astrogenesis #MovingAhead #AlexFtoulis



No comments:

Post a Comment