Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

Planetary Magic Prayers 101: Venus (Friday) English and Greek Version




PRAYER OF APHRODITE (VENUS)

“God unique and benevolent, who protects from evil in your love of men, who possesses an infinite and inscrutable sea of goodness, from whom issues the affection of friendship, I prostrate myself before your love of men, so that you will give us power and grace, so that you will give me complete and effective force for this planet, that I may do these things. I adjure you, most beautiful (ὡραιοτάτη: most timely, ripest) and sweet Aphrodite, by your grace and by your course, by your activity and by your sweetness, and by these names: Ēreth, Labam, Suar, Satēr, Touid, Toutimar, Rhesphodōm, Sirōph, Kakem, Setiap. By these names I adjure you, lest you disobey me; but bestow your grace on me, that I may accomplish such-and-such.”

Ὁ θεὸς ὁ μόνος ἀγαθός, ὁ ἀνεξίκακος ἐν φιλανθρωπίᾳ, ὁ ὑπεράπειρον ἔχων τῆς ἀγαθότητος τὸ ἀνεξιχνίαστον πέλαγος, παρ’ οὗ τῆς φιλίας ἡ εὐσπλαγχνία, προσπίπτω τῇ σῇ φιλανθρωπίᾳ, ἵνα δώσῃς ἡμῖν δύναμιν καὶ χάριν, ἵνα τὴν ἐνέργειαν χρηστὴν καὶ πεπληρωμένην δώσῃς εἰς ἐμὲ τὸν πλανήτην τοῦτον, διὰ νὰ ποιήσω τάδε· ὁρκίζω σε, ὡραιοτάτη καὶ γλυκεῖα Ἀφροδίτη εἰς τὴν χάριν σου καὶ εἰς τὴν ὁδόν σου καὶ εἰς τὴν ἐνέργειάν σου καὶ εἰς τὴν γλυκύτητά σου καὶ εἰς τὰ ὀνόματα ταῦτα· Ἡρέθ, Λαβάμ, Συάρ, Σατήρ, Τοῦιδ, Τουτιμάρ, Ῥεσφοδώμ, Σιρώφ, Κακέμ, Σετιάπ. εἰς ταῦτα δὲ ὁρκίζω σε, ἵνα μὴ παρακούσῃς μου, ἀλλὰ τὴν σὴν χάριν ἔμοιγε δώσῃς, ὅπως τὸ δεῖνα ποιήσω.


No comments:

Post a Comment