Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

The First Stage Of Twin Flames And The "Honey-Moon Effect"

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Text taken from YouTube subtitles

Hello my beautiful friends and greetings this beautiful sunny weather had me talking about the first stage of the Twin Flames and how people are being drawn to this subject by the worst beauty of the stories you hear about the first stage and this is this video is all about the first moments you share with this beautiful other which is no other than you literally as you are going to realize sooner or later on in your journey for me it wasn't a twin flame journey because I never had an idea about the concept in flames but what I for me it was the experience of the master numbers 33 and 22 and that's how I called this experience as a holy experience is there's nothing such as that and that is the romantic part is only at the beginning and believe me it is really strong it's really powerful you are falling in love you are having all the visions of previous lives all these synchronicities are happening all the time we had all these amazing memories and experiences together especially in the first a couple of months the connection was not from this world for sure and 33 I was 33 she was 22 my house number 33 her house number 22 so so many things it was crazy and for me it took me three years after we destroy everything to find out what these numbers truly meant and if you stay tuned in my channel you're going to discover more as I'm going to unfold more in upcoming videos so how was our first interactions amazing as I said out of this word you can't describe we could stare at each other eyes for hours we could hug each other literally for hours I'm not kidding it's you can't you can't describe the immensity of that relationship for deer in that what causes the first Maine shrub which is called the honeymoon effect that you've been crowned always to the beautiful moments you are you howl and you tend to forget all the red flags all the bad things that keep happening down and so this is what keeps people in the trap and I'm going to reveal more details about the traps that are in such relationships not only Twin Flames but NASA system relationship because twin flame also is a relationship between a narcissist and an emperor okay so the first take care of the first stages because they are magical and they are going to draw you in but just enjoy okay enjoy the moment to avoid it all don't say oh my god this is a sign because something bad is gonna happen enjoy that and remember remember to take the lesson that's the twin flame path nothing else there lesson for you to become better become the real teacher number 33 the real creator number 22 and go to your purpose in this life so namaste I hope you like my videos if you like my video subscribe to my channel hit the notification Bell like my videos and I will see you in the upcoming video stay tuned


Thanks for Commenting, Sharing & Subscribing!

#Astrogenesis #MovingAhead #AlexFtoulis



No comments:

Post a Comment