Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

Can We Truly Love Or Be Loved?



My question for today is: 


At the end of the day, are we capable enough to truly love anyone or anything? Cause by further observation, when something is triggered in our psyche, and I am talking about anything, we simply change our minds in an instance. Look carefully. You are always looking for someone to love you and be loved but at the end of the day guess what. You don't allow any of the love you desire to come. As we can't truly love with all these fears, blocks, old wounds, wrong perceptions. Anyone OR anything. Something will pop up to take that amount of energy and attention away. Always. 

#AlexFtoulis #ThoughtOfTheDay #Love #Over #Fear #TryHarder #HighAchievers101

I am Alex and this is my message to you. I am a genuine 33, moving ahead along with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment