Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

Twin Flames - "NOT Your Casual Lover".


twin flame laughing socrates 37

  Your Twin is more than a lover. But not one... As much as we wish it to be. They are lovers for a moment just to hook you up, just to drag you down to your own hell, which you have created with your own fears and compromises while you didn't believe enough in yourself. Not that you are not strong already, but there is space for you to upgrade even further... and faster. (READ more on that >> Twins: The Alchemy of Change)

  And here you go, you start dancing in an energetic dynamic of fear and love and you keep on dancing between your insecurities and your immense love and longing for each other. 

A madness. 
Magic & Chaos which can't be described.
(yes love is beautiful :) )

A powerful machine of transformation like no other. 
Only for few ones. 
Only for #theRareOnes

  You strive and fight to let them go just to realize later on that you just can't let go of your own self. It's crazy, it's exhausting, it can drive crazy even the strongest ones.

  ...but I know you. I remember those eyes for so many lifetimes, I remember you. And I thank you. For agreeing to push me to my better me. For agreeing to sacrifice your love for me for the sake of the mission... We are Star Children either ways. Real ones. Forged in the flames of hell, just to bring the sensation of Heaven back to Earth.

Hold on. We are gonna go through this. #my22 #my33






  "Yes, there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, but I don't wanna die, no
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die...

And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free.
(Bird Set Free - Sia)

No comments:

Post a Comment