Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

I dreamed of you my Twin. Years after you left...

 

twin flame laughing socrates 1

Years have gone by. 

You came. You rocked my world. 

You left. You took everything with you.


I 've spent years trying to ease my pain. 

I kept walking with my headphones on. 

Miles and miles at a time. From country to country. 

But I can't run like you did. I can't leave. I can't...


Every song reminds me of you. Each moment is empty without you. 

Cause you are me. And I am you.


I thought I healed my wounds after all these years.


But you came back again. In my dream. For the first time.


I went by my grandmas house. And I saw you leaving. 

My granny told me that you have been waiting. For long.

 But I never arrived on time. I only saw you leaving again.


But I instantly felt that you still love me. 

You are waiting for me. To come running after you.


I still remember your words 5 years ago. 

" I came to heal you. But please, one day, come and save me..."


My Nino. My love. I am not like you. I am not like the others.

 I don't run. I don't chase. Not anymore.


I stand my ground. I honor my self. I honor us.


You came by my dream. Just to leave again....



Thanks for Commenting, Sharing & Subscribing!

#Astrogenesis #MovingAhead #AlexFtoulis



No comments:

Post a Comment