Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

Why Your Efforts Seem To Go In Vain



Text was copied from YouTube subtitles

  Greetings and blessings my wonderful friends are you doing the most frustrating thing in this life is to give 110% of yourself to conquer a really important goal in your life that also seems to resonate with universe I wanna make money to give to people or I wanna be a better person have better relationships to be a better man for what's my family my relationship my work environment and everything you do at one point comes to a fail and you return back to your old reality why this happens you see life is governed 97% by your subconscious mind which is a program that was created based on your experiences build systems and perceptions according to where have you been and how was your mother acting towards your father and vice versa and what they've been talking about let's say that your father came up to work and oh my god I work so hard and I make only some money I don't know how we're gonna make it how we wanna pay their bills or you keep hearing this over and over over again so you grow up with the idea that life is so hard and so difficult that no matter how hot you were the man is not gonna be now and guess what you go out there and to see a stick to change you nice try everything and ball everything crumbles a party you go back to your mother's house and your cry or tear say you don't know what's wrong is okay because you can't change it you see the subconscious mind it's a program that was created and you can't recreated by repetition in alpha waves so the most important thing is repetition of course but the he is to repeat the animations not in the conscious wave but in the alpha waves which is the drowsy sleepy state that before we go swimming so before we go to sleep the most beneficial thing to do is to repeat some new affirmation according to a new believe or to see ourselves working less working with more skills that you are choir to the years and getting the money that you really deserve not because of your program not because of what your mother or your father used to say to each other okay but because of your own worthiness you are now worthy enough you have enough skills and you are ready to reap what you saw so I hope you like my videos if you like my videos mash the like button subscribe to my channel and I will see her coming videos stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment